Our next Yoga Retreat will take place on Sunday, 18 September from 06h00 to 15h00. The programme entails, amongst other items:
- Chanting of Bhagavad Gita Slokas, Meditation, Likhit Japa and Ganga Arati.
- Discussion on Navaratri, The Divine Mother, and Sri Gurudev's guidelines on living.
- A presentation on study skills, relaxation and managing examination stress.
- Arts and Crafts.
- Karma Yoga
- Chanting of Mantras and meanings
- Topics on cultivation of virtues.
- A grand Fun Run and Fun Walk. Participants are urged to bring along their takkies, caps and sun-block, so as to enjoy a fun-filled and exhilarating run/walk.
Breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea will be served.
Fees for the Yoga Retreat: Children – R8,00 Adults: R20,00 Family rate (maximum of 5): R80,00.
The Yoga Retreat designed by Pujya Swamiji for our spiritual well-being and growth, and should therefore not be missed. As a commitment to Pujya Swamiji and Sri Gurudev, let us all resolve to attend all Yoga Camps and Retreats, and imbibe the spiritual ambience of our most beautiful SICC, given to us by beloved Pujya Swamiji.